THE LEBRON JAMES FAMILY FOUNDATION
School of Education
Student Teaching orientation meeting
Mandatory for School of Education students that will be eligible to Student Teach, Fall 2022.
Virtual meeting | Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at 3:30 – 4:30 p.m.
If Spring or Summer 2022 will be your last semester of coursework, then you will need to attend this Fall 2022 Student Teaching Orientation meeting.
Note: Please do not attend if you are a Freshman, Sophomore or Junior
Orientation Meeting Outcomes:
- Student Teaching Application – How to apply and when to apply
- Requirements to student teach Fall ’22 - School of education Website
- BCI/FBI - Codes and where to send the background checks
- OAEs – What assessments you need to pass to be eligible to Student Teach, Fall ‘22
- edTPA – Colloquium/Practicum