News for faculty and staff
Employees earn degrees in December
Congratulations to the 12 University employees who earned undergraduate and graduate degrees as part of the Fall Class of 2015.
- Christa L. Adams, assistant lecturer in history, Department of History, Ph.D. in History.
- Joshua A. Boley, engineering technician senior, Department of Engineering and Science Technology, MBA in Management.
- Keren P. Childers, coordinator/recruiter, employment services, Talent Development and Human Resources, M.A. in Communication.
- Pamela J. Duncan, administrative assistant senior, Department of University Communications and Marketing, Associate of Arts.
- Paul W. Earp, computer support assistant, College of Applied Science and Technology Dean’s Office, B.S. in Organizational Supervision.
- Rebecca E. Geer, student account counselor, Student Accounts/Bursar, Associate of Arts and B.S. in Organizational Supervision.
- Ahmad A. Ghashmari, visiting instructor, English Language Institute, M.A. in Education – Educational Foundations-Instructional Technology.
- Rachel C. Grof-Rice, fiscal administrator, Office of the Associate Vice President and Controller, MPA in Public Administration.
- Donna L. Lusk, assistant lecturer, School of Family and Consumer Sciences, M.A. in Family and Consumer Sciences – Clothing, Textiles and Interiors.
- Kathleen M. Rex, administrative assistant senior, Department of Athletics, Associate of Arts.
- Joshua R. Widlits, department computer support assistant, Hardware and Operating Systems Services, Wayne College, B.S. in Computer Information Systems – Networking Option.
- Cheryl A. Zaber, student enrollment counselor, Office of Admissions, BBA in Human Resources Management and BBA in Supply Chain/Operations Management.
Brand toolbox includes refreshed PowerPoint, stationery and other goodies
The Department of University Communications and Marketing has revised UA’s brand standards and refreshed many visual elements to reflect the designation of The University of Akron as Ohio’s Polytechnic University.
Items recently added to the toolbox include:
- Microsoft Word letterhead templates for both Polytechnic and University Seal branded stationery.
- PowerPoint templates for all academic colleges, UA sites and University Libraries.
Looking for something? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
► Related: UA's polytechnic site