Working with UA and its Research Foundation
The University of Akron's research services offer support for:
- Providing access to research expertise
- Facilitating testing and research services
- Licensing UA technology
- Providing graduate student interns
- Entrepreneurs and startups:
- Conducting customer discovery and market research
- Mentorship by experienced UARF Senior Fellows
- Providing paths to funding
- Adding student interns to supplement your team
- Supporting grant applications
- Helping with technology commercialization
- Partnering to reach out to customers and learn about markets
- Patenting and licensing new technologies
- Providing internships and unique opportunities
- Forming teams to learn what its like to launch a product through I-Corps Sites
- Making investment recommendations on real companies through NEOSVF
- Supporting area businesses through internship partnerships
Biomedical engineering student Chloe Tennant is presenting her research on the risk assessment of Cleveland Indians starting pitcher Trevor Bauer’s recent finger injury at the 2016 Heal Ohio Conference.
The University of Akron has the strongest chemical engineering research in the state of Ohio says the latest National Taiwan University Ranking.
The two UA researchers are being honored for the many contributions they have made in their fields.