Working with UA and its Research Foundation
The University of Akron's research services offer support for:
- Providing access to research expertise
- Facilitating testing and research services
- Licensing UA technology
- Providing graduate student interns
- Entrepreneurs and startups:
- Conducting customer discovery and market research
- Mentorship by experienced UARF Senior Fellows
- Providing paths to funding
- Adding student interns to supplement your team
- Supporting grant applications
- Helping with technology commercialization
- Partnering to reach out to customers and learn about markets
- Patenting and licensing new technologies
- Providing internships and unique opportunities
- Forming teams to learn what its like to launch a product through I-Corps Sites
- Making investment recommendations on real companies through NEOSVF
- Supporting area businesses through internship partnerships
Daphne Fecheyr-Lippens research here has focused on an economical and environmentally friendly use of waste chicken eggshells.
Dr. Matthew Becker’s pioneering research has received the largest grant given to a higher education institution as part of the Third Frontier Commission effort combatting the opioid crisis.
Wesley Radebaugh can now pedal alongside family and friends on his one-of-a-kind set of wheels.