Hey future Zips, we want to meet you! Just make that first move and schedule a meeting, either in-person or virtually. We're here to answer ANY engineering, computing, polymer or mathematics questions you may have.
1. Meet in person
We encourage you to participate in UA's campus visit events and tours.
Why visit in person?
- UA's modern, park-like campus hits different in person than through the pictures or videos.
- There are so many days and times available, to fit your schedule for campus tours and admissions info sessions.
- See our teaching facilities, such as the 3D Printing Lab, Wind Tunnel, Materials Lab, Human Motion and Prosthetics Lab, 3D Data Modeling and Mapping Lab, Zips Racing Student Design Room and more.
- Meet with our students to learn about their first-hand experiences working with our co-op office and design teams.
2. Meet virtually
Pick what works for you. Choose a time to meet with our resident engineering admissions expert Jordan Brlan, Associate Director of Recruitment and Retention for the College of Engineering and Polymer Science.
We offer two virtual sessions through Zoom webinars on November 30 and February 1 to give students who are not able to visit our campus an opportunity to meet with faculty, current students and alumni.
3. Schedule a group visit
Your high school group can come to campus, tour our building buildings and labs, and see what the Akron Engineering and Computing Experience is all about. Sign-up today.
Please check our K-12 Programs page for more events.
4. Take a self-guided tour
Come to campus when it is convenient for you and explore buildings used by our engineering students. See for yourself what makes the Akron Engineering Experience so special. Download the map.
5. Tour our programs from home
Learn more about our undergraduate programs in engineering, engineering technology, computing and polymers by watching our virtual tours.