Master's of Business Administration (MBA)
The Master’s of Business Administration (MBA) program at the College of Business Administration (MBA) helps students get ready to make a difference in any organization. By completing graduate work in business, you will be prepared to understand causes and effects across business functions and manage the uncertainties of the marketplace. Our MBA program is structured so students take an array of general courses across business disciplines, then focus on an area of interest, through market-relevant MBA concentrations. Our concentrations include:
Flexible MBA course formats include 100% online courses or hybrid courses which offer a combination of online and in-person work.
- To complete the degree, students may enroll on a full-time or part-time basis and may select a combination of online and hybrid classes OR choose to enroll only in online or hybrid classes.
- Most classes are offered in either format at least once per year. Part-time students who choose only online or hybrid option, may take two to three years to complete the program depending on course selections.
- Classes are generally offered in back-to-back eight week sessions. This allows working professionals to focus on one class at a time and still complete six credits in a semester. Students may take more classes each session if they prefer.
- Hybrid classes meet one evening per week, Monday through Thursday, from 6 to 8:30 with additional coursework done online.
- A few concentration courses are still offered in one 15 week session. Most courses will be converted to the 8 week hybrid schedule.
- Each of the three one credit professional classes is offered on one or two class sessions on Saturday each semester.
You don't need an undergraduate business degree to pursue an MBA!
Read this AACSB article.