Graduate Programs Information Session
Friday, June 7, 2019
College of Business Administration Atrium - Main Floor
259 S. Broadway
Akron, OH 44325
Brief Presentation - 5:30 P.M.
Followed by Q & A and Advising
Information Session for all programs.
Register to join us at the Stow Munroe Fall Library.
This session features information about:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Saturday Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Management (MSM)
- Master of Science in Accountancy (MSA)
- Master of Taxation
- Master of Taxation (Direct)
- BS/MS Accountancy
- Accelerated MSM Information Systems
- Joint Business and Law Programs
- Graduate Business Certificate Programs
- Cooperative Programs
Advisers will be on hand to answer your questions.
If you have a current business card, please bring it with you.
Register online or email email@example.com.