To re-enter the University

See step-by-step instructions for onetime UA students who wish to re-enroll.

To add a class

Student Add Form

To drop or withdraw from a class or classes

Student Drop - Withdrawal - Withdrawal Exception Form

To transfer course credit from another college/university to UA

Transient Student Permission Form