How to pay a bill
We provide eBills and real-time access to your account. Many of your bill-payment actions take place online: check My Akron for the most up-to-date account information.
Pay my bill
- Log into My Akron
- Go to the Student Center (top left of the page)
- On the Student Center page, look for the Finance header
- Choose Make a Payment/View eBill
View your account in real time
If you make changes to your class schedule, or you are expecting financial aid payments, you may want to view your account in real time.
- Log on to My Akron and go to the Finances section of your Student Center to view your current account.
Review your eBill
Your eBill is a snapshot of your bill that is stored online for you to print, if necessary. You will receive an e-mail notification when your eBill is ready to view, so check your UA e-mail account regularly.
- To view your eBill, log on to My Akron and go to the Finances section of your Student Center. You can view your eBill here, and make a payment online through CASHNet.
Learn about payment options
We offer several options for you to pay your bill.
- View your payment options.
Authorize someone to make a payment on your behalf
You can authorize other users to make a payment on your behalf through My Akron. The authorized user can also submit their e-mail address to receive notification when a new eBill is generated and ready to pay.
- Learn more about authorized users.
Review due dates and make your payment on time to avoid late fees.
- This page shows when tuition and fees are due, including Installment Payment Plan due dates.
Returned checks/ACH payments
If your check or ACH payment is returned for the following reasons: Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF), Account Closed, Altered/Fictitious, or Stop Payment, a $25.00 returned check penalty will be assessed to your account and the outstanding balance will be due immediately.
A hold will be placed on your account in CASHNet after the third returned payment to prevent any more payments from being made by check.
Avoid late fees or holds that prevent future registration and transcripts
If you don't plan to attend, you should drop your classes right away to avoid financial responsibility. Learn how to drop classes.
- UA reserves the right to drop your classes if you have not arranged payment. Learn about payment options.
- A late registration fee of $100 will be assessed for any "first time" registration that occurs as of the first day of the term.
- A late fee of $100 will be charged if payment is not received by the due date.
- A late fee of $50 will be charged for late installment payments, if you're on the Installment Payment Plan.