Share your campus memories, favorite photos, and more as we celebrate graduation! Use #ForeverAZip in your tweets and Instagram posts.
Spring 2018 ceremonies
Congratulations to the students who will receive degrees this spring. Commencement ceremonies will be held May 11-13.
Friday, May 11, 7 p.m.
- College of Engineering
- College of Polymer Science and Polymer Engineering
Student Speaker: Carlisle Dejulius, Biomedical Engineering, summa cum laude
Saturday, May 12, 10 a.m.
- College of Health Professions (undergraduate degrees)
- U.S. Army ROTC Cadet Commissioning
Student Speaker: Blaire D. Gray-Harrison, Social Work
Saturday, May 12, 2 p.m.
- Buchtel College of Arts and Sciences (graduate degrees)
- College of Health Professions (graduate degrees)
Student Speaker: Lisa Lewicki, Doctor of Audiology
Saturday, May 12, 6 p.m.
- Buchtel College of Arts and Sciences (undergraduate degrees)
Student Speaker: Bridget Sciscento, History, summa cum laude
Sunday, May 13, 10 a.m.
- College of Business Administration
- The LeBron James Family Foundation College of Education (graduate degrees)
Student Speaker: Sarah Lucas, double major in Marketing Management and Integrated Marketing Communications, summa cum laude
Sunday, May 13, 2 p.m.
- College of Applied Science and Technology
- The LeBron James Family Foundation College of Education (undergraduate degrees)
- Wayne College
Student Speaker: Zachary Michel, double major in AYA Education and History
GradFest is a celebration for the graduates, their families and friends following each ceremony on the E.J. Thomas Performing Arts Hall plaza.
It features music, refreshments and photo ops with Zippy, our mascot.