24/7/365 financial aid support is here!
Get immediate help with your financial aid any time by calling 330-972-7032 or visiting the Financial Aid Support Center! Have your financial aid questions answered over the phone or via chat!
The Akron Guarantee Scholarship not only guarantees the yearly renewal of your scholarship for as long as you are in good academic standing, but it also offers even greater financial support through automatic yearly upgrades.
The 2018-2019 academic year is underway!
Here are key points for enrollment during 2018-19 at The University of Akron!
- Complete and submit the 2018-19 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) - for enrollment during Summer 2018, Fall 2018, and/or Spring 2019. We encourage you to complete the FAFSA regardless of your financial situation. Be sure to include UA’s school code: 003123.
- Students who met the December 1, 2017 priority FAFSA date for the 2018-19 academic year were considered for every financial aid program for which they may be eligible while funds are available. Students whose FAFSAs submitted to the U.S. Department of Education after December 1 are not automatically eligible for federal university-administered funds, such as Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant and Federal Work-Study unless there are funds remaining after students who met the deadline are awarded.
- Complete and submit the Private (Endowed) Scholarship Application by May 1st. There is a separate application for new freshman undergraduate students, transfer undergraduate students, and continuing undergraduate students.
- Student advisory: No need to pay for financial aid services.
- Starting at UA during the Spring 2019 semester? Contact us to make sure your financial aid is in order for a smooth transition in the spring!
- Looking for financial aid forms? You'll find them here.
CashCourse (free financial-planning tools)
Financial Aid A-Z
|The University of Akron
Office of Student Financial Aid
202 Simmons Hall
Akron, OH 44325-6211
|Online Support||24/7/365 Support Center|