ECE Undergraduate Programs
The Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering offers two Bachelor of Science degrees - B.S. Electrical Engineering and B.S. Computer Engineering.
B.S. Electrical Engineering
Every aspect of modern life is influenced by electrical engineers. They design and develop systems ranging from massive power grids and global communications networks to tiny integrated circuits inside computers and personal electronics.
B.S. Computer Engineering
In addition to traditional large computer applications, devices containing some form of embedded computing system are becoming pervasive in our society. Computer engineers design and develop hardware and software for all of these systems, ranging from software applications to communication networks to components in computing systems to small embedded sensors.
Courses, degree requirements and schedules
- Electrical Engineering Courses
- B.S. Electrical Engineering Curriculum Guide (Co-op)
- B.S. Electrical Engineering Curriculum Guide (without Co-op)
- Electrical Engineering Electives
- B.S. Electrical Engineering Prerequisites Chart