All-Campus account FAQs
What is the All-Campus account?
- The All-Campus account provides Zip Card-holders the power to make purchases at on-campus merchants and participating off-campus Zip Card merchants, without the need to carry cash or credit cards. Unlike a credit card, there are no deposit fees, no interest charged and no monthly bill – just a record of the debits made from your already deposited funds.
How is the All-Campus account different from Dining Dollars?
- The All-Campus account is much more versatile with broader acceptance in more locations, both on and off campus. Additionally, funds in the All-Campus account do not expire at the end of the academic year.
Your All-Campus Account balance will carry over from year to year. You may use All-Campus to make purchases at many participating off-campus Zip Card merchants in addition to the on-campus businesses, including both food and non-food related entities. (Alcohol may not be purchased with All-Campus funds).
- Dining Dollars are an extension of the on-campus meal plan and are accepted at UA Dining Services on-campus retail food service establishments. Any remaining balance of Dining Dollars purchased during Fall Semester carries over to Spring Semester if you purchase a meal plan in the Spring Semester. At the end of the Spring Semester, all Dining Dollars remaining balances expire and are not refunded.
How do I make a deposit to my All-Campus account?
- Deposits can be made electronically with a credit or debit card by clicking on the "Online Zip Card Office" link to the left, or in person at any Zip Card Office.
How do I withdraw funds from my All-Campus account?
- Withdrawals are not permitted unless the cardholder graduates, withdraws or leaves the university. Proof of withdrawal or dismissal is required.
Where can I use my All-Campus?
- The All-Campus account is accepted at all dining service locations and at any location that accepts the Zip Card on or off campus. Click here for a current listing of Accepting Zip Card locations.