Transfer Step 2 | APPLY
1. Be prepared to pay the application fee
- You must pay the $50 application fee to officially submit your application.
- If you're financially eligible, fill out the request form for a fee waiver at the end of the application.
- Please note: The fee is waived if you have served in the military.
2. Complete the online application
Pro tip: The UA application will take 10-15 minutes to complete.
- Details to know for your application:
- The amount of credit hours you have earned so far.
- Your cumulative GPA.
- Your official ACT and SAT scores if you are under 21 or have completed less than 24 post-high school credit hours.
3. Submit official transcripts
Official transcripts must be signed or certified by the Registrar at your current/previous institutions.
- If you are currently attending another institution, you must submit your official in-progress transcripts before your application will be reviewed.
- An official high school transcript or an official GED score report is required unless you have earned an associate's degree.
- Military Credits: If you have served in the military, your experience could award you college credit. Your ACE transcript describes your military training and job experience. ACE transcripts are not required as part of the application process, they are optional to submit. Visit Military Services Center for more information and resources for veteran students.
Sending transcripts electronically is the quickest way to have them included with your application.
- If an email address is needed at the time of order, use firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send official transcripts from all institutions attended to our Admissions office:
Office of Admissions
Akron, OH 44325-2001
*An application cannot be processed until all required documents have been received*
4. Apply for Financial Aid
- The financial aid application process can be started prior to receiving an admissions decision.
- To apply, visit the Office of Student Financial Aid site.