Transfer Step 3 | AFTER YOU APPLY
1. Check your application status
- 1. Log into My Akron with your UANet ID and password you received after you applied.
*If you forgot or misplaced your UANet ID and password, call our help desk at 330-972-6888.
- 2. Under the "My Experience" tab, click "Student Center."
- 3. Scroll down to the "Admissions" section and look for one of the application status icons pictured below.
= You have items you still need to submit.
= If you haven't gotten your admit letter yet, this means your file is under review.
= You are admitted. Your admit letter will give you instructions for your next steps.
2. Watch for admission decision
- The average wait time for an admission decision is 3-4 weeks once all application items have been received at the admissions office.
- Please note: This time estimate varies based on the volume of applications being processed.
- The decision will first be sent to the email address you provided in your application.
- If you are admitted, an acceptance packet letter will also be sent to your mailing address.
3. If you are admitted
Congratulations and welcome to UA!