SCHOOL OF MUSIC
TO SET UP:
1) Visit uakron.edu/mobile.
2) Click the appropriate link for the Apple App Store, or Google Play for Android.
3) Follow the prompts to install the UA Mobile app.
TO CHECK IN:
1) Open the UA Mobile app - in the icon grid, in the upper right corner, you'll find "QR Check-in" - tap that. It will ask for permission to use your phone's camera - say yes.
2) When the camera opens, point it at the QR Code and you will be directed to enter your full @zips.uakron.edu email. Tap Next. Sign in with your UANet ID and Password.
3) Fill out the form, submit, and enjoy the concert!
TO CHECK OUT:
Follow the same procedure as check in. Please be sure to check out after every concert.
- PLEASE be sure to use the QR code for all concerts when available. You may NOT use the outside concert report form when QR codes are available. If you have trouble with the QR code, please see Minju Kim or Patty LaNasa within 48 hours of the event and submit proof of attendance. Remember that QR codes are available for ALL School of Music concerts, both on-campus and off-campus, and should be scanned every time.
Student recital semester requirements:
12 Sectionals, SOM Recitals
3 Other or either of the above