SCHOOL OF MUSIC
Performance Tracker Procedure, Fall 2021
- Sign up for Performance Seminar. 7500:157:001 every semester. Zero credits – no cost to you.
Deadline to enroll without signatures for Fall 2021: August 29. Deadline to enroll with instructor, advisor, and dean signatures: September 5.
Beginning Fall 2021:
20 recitals/concerts/performances will be required for full credit.
No "paying forward" or "paying backward" for performance tracker. You must attend 20 performances each semester.
No "day" "night" performances. All performances will count towards the same goal of 20 performances each semester.
On campus and School of Music events:
- Access the QR code provided at each concert and complete the sign in process. The QR code will activate 15 minutes before the concert begins.
- You must QR code in and out of every concert.
- NO LATE ENTRIES ACCEPTED. The QR code will deactivate 15 minutes after the conclusion of the concert.
- Be sure to click on the button that says "Send me an email receipt of my responses." It is your responsibility to keep those receipts and keep track of how many performances you have attended.
Outside of UA events are allowed; however, they should be classical, jazz, musical theatre - no rock concerts or clubs are permitted. If you're not sure about a concert will qualify for Performance Tracker credit, please ask your applied instructor or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To attend an outside concert, simply complete the form. Please click here to submit outside of campus events.
- Complete a form for each outside of campus event within 7 days of the event.
- Make sure you take a screen shot of the concert or recital while it's in progress. You'll need it for the form.
- Be sure to click on the button that says “Send me an email receipt of my responses.” KEEP THOSE EMAILS.
- Deadline for submission for Fall, 2021: Wednesday, December 8, 11:59 p.m.
Performance Tracker totals will be sent to each registered student at approximately eight weeks and 12 weeks into the semester. It is your responsibility to keep track of how many recitals/concerts/performances you have attended via the two courtesy totals and your receipts. Please save your receipts.
TIP: It is always a good idea to attend more performances than is required. Support your fellow students, faculty, and guest artists, learn valuable performance techniques, and enjoy the concerts!