OUR LATEST HEADLINE:
Akron Marathon blue line runs through UA’s Department of Marketing09/23/2016
Among the thousands in town on Saturday for the Akron Marathong will be alumni, current students and a member of the faculty from the Department of Marketing. Read the full story
- Akron Marathon blue line runs through UA’s Department of Marketing
- UA student brings science lessons to children of Ghana
- New career center in engineering aims to strengthen placement rates
- Sandia National Laboratories and UA to collaborate in materials science
- Crowd-sourcing in research: Wildlife diseases challenge grant
- UA professor awarded Royal Academy of Engineering Distinguished Visiting Fellowship
- UA’s Tyler Bennett reaching for the gold at 2016 Paralympic Games
- UA’s polymer college offers one-of-a-kind program in the U.S.
For older news items, visit our news archive.
Follow us on Twitter
Follow UAkronNews on Twitter for the latest stories.Tweets by @UAkronNews