News and Events
- College of Business named a Best MBA program by The Princeton Review
- College of Business undergrad program is 93rd in latest Poets&Quants ranking
- Professional Selling student earns spot in “Top 1%” in international sales role-play competition.
- How influential are Olympic athletes on Twitter?
- Super Bowl ads a springboard for Suarez Lab research
- What supply chain needs right now is women
- Robert J. (R.J.) Nemer named dean of University of Akron College of Business
- Professional Selling student earns 3rd place out of 1800 students in a national elevator pitch competition.
- Fifth annual Diversitas Financial Planning Symposium promotes diversity and inclusion in the financial services industry
Total results: 57
Cole Hakenson, a sophomore marketing major, was recently selected to represent The University of Akron and travel to Charlotte N.C. June 26-29 as part of the National Millennial and GenZ Community (NMGZ).