Kurzweil 3000 is an adaptive technology, text to speech, learning tool that supports the concept of Universal Design for Learning with a suite of powerful reading, writing, and study skills tools that makes curriculum accessible to all students.
Get Started Using Alternative Media and Kurzweil
- Select textbooks in STARS for each course, Alternative Formats tab
- Upload receipt(s) to STARS
- Sign the AT contract in STARS
- Check the status of textbooks through STARS
- Download Kurzweil 3000
- Watch the Introduction video on how to use Kurzweil 3000
- Request a username and password for Kurzweil 3000
- Download books from STARS once available
Kurzweil Username and Password
To access Kurzweil, students will need a username and password. To sign up for a username and password, visit this link and login with your UAnet ID and password. Scroll down to the section on Kurzweil 3000 and select the link to sign up for a username and password. After entering your information, a Kurzweil username and password will appear immediately on screen. The username and password will also be sent electronically to the email address provided.