Karen Adinolfi of Roetzel & Andress is an experienced labor and employment counselor and trial attorney, having handled numerous cases for the Roetzel's clients, whether public or private, for-profit, or non-profit, large or small. She counsels her clients on employee discipline and discharge, wage and hour matters, FMLA leave and other leaves of absence, disability law and reasonable accommodation, and all other facets of the employer-employee relationship.
Ms. Adinolfi has tried numerous cases to verdict, and many others through summary judgment, alternative dispute resolution, or appeal. She has handled collective bargaining and arbitration matters, and has represented clients through numerous administrative agencies at the federal and state level, including:
- the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission,
- the Ohio Civil Rights Commission,
- the Department of Labor,
- the National Labor Relations Board,
- the Ohio State Employment Relations Board,
- Ohio Department of Commerce,
- Ohio Department of Job and Family Services, and
- the Unemployment Compensation Review Commission.
She graduated summa cum laude from the The University of Akron School of Law (J.D.).
The University of Akron School of Law (J.D.)