Benefits information for employees
Benefits are an important part of your total compensation. We strive to provide high-quality, affordable, family-friendly benefit offerings to meet the needs of our diverse workforce.
- ADA Americans with Disabilities Act
- Insurance benefits for calendar year 2021, including Flexible Spending Accounts, Workers' Compensation and the Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition remission
- Retirement planning
- Workplace injury
- Affordable Care Act
- Whom to call with questions
Coronavirus Health Information
- Coronavirus Information Guide - Impact
- Online Counseling using Video, Phone or Text Info - Impact
- Online Counseling FAQ - Impact
- Telemedicine – Anthem LiveHealth Online
- Wellness with COVID-19 - Impact
- CARES Act-Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Flyer-Chard Snyder
- Delta Dental - COVID-19 PPE Supplies Billing
PNC offers WorkPlace Banking to UA Employees
PNC's unique bank-at-work program can help make your financial life easier. You may earn certain offers and rewards on select banking products and services when you open and use a qualifying checking product. The two types of checking product are WorkPlace Banking Benefits Performance Select and WorkPlace Banking Benefits Performance Spend . You also gain access to the insight and experience of PNC financial specialists. Visit pnc.com/workplace/employee to view offer details and learn more.
PNC WorkPlace Banking is a registered service mark of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.
©2018 The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. All rights reserved. PNC Bank, National Association. Member FDIC
UA goes tobacco-free
The University of Akron is tobacco-free, in keeping with our goal of being a safe, healthy, clean, respectful and welcoming campus. Read the University Rule.
There are resources available to assist employees with this change.
- Through IMPACT SOLUTIONS and the Employee Assistance & Work Life Program, a free QUIT CENTER is offered for employees.
- Smoking-cessation medications are available through the University’s pharmacy benefit. These medications are available with a zero co-payment for a 168-day supply. After the 168-day supply, the plan’s applicable copayment will apply.