Resource and Success Center
The Resource and Success Center (The Center) is the learning and support hub for students in the College of Engineering and Polymer Science. Its mission is to support academic success by providing students with a space for collaboration and learning.
Located on the first floor of the Auburn Science and Engineering Center, the Resource and Success Center is within close proximity to engineering department offices and the Advising Suite in ASEC 103.
Access to The Center is free of charge. Hours are Monday-Thursday: 9am-6pm and Friday: 9am-4pm. We want you to succeed, and we’re here to help you reach your goals.
The following resources are available to students:
- Individual and group study areas including white boards
- Engineering and computing tutoring program that provides free tutoring to undergraduate students majoring in any field of engineering, computer science, or computer information systems
- Resume workshops provided by the Co-op and Placement Program
- Meeting space for first-year student success groups including:
- ZIPS: Engineered for Success, a program for mechanical and aerospace engineering students that uses mentorship and community-building to support student success
- Learning Communities (LCs) including Computer Information Systems (CIS) LC, Cybersecurity LC, Engineering Algebra for Calculus LC, Engineering Pre-Calculus LC, Pre-Computing LC and Women in Engineering LC.
- Signature events to enhance diversity and inclusion hosted by our Women in Engineering Program and Increasing Diversity in Engineering Academics Program
- Rooms available for reservation for student organization meetings or group projects
- Up-to-date information about other student support services available at UA