College of Business Integrated Core Curriculum
Students in the Bachelor of Business Administration or Bachelor of Science in Accounting are required to complete the Business Integrated Core classes. These classes provide skills in crucial aspects of business so business majors acquire a breadth of knowledge to work across an enterprise effectively as well as a depth of knowledge from their individual majors.
The following syllabi are representative College of Business Integrated Core syllabi. Please note that course syllabi will vary from semester to semester.
- 3250:201 Principles of Macroeconomics
- 6100:230 Business Communication
- 6200:201 Accounting Principles I
- 6200:202 Accounting Principles II
- 6200:250 Spreadsheet Modeling & Decision Analysis
- 6200:424 Business Law *Accounting majors only
- 6400:220 The Legal and Social Environment of Business *non-Accounting majors
- 6400:301 Principles of Finance
- 6500:301 Management: Principles & Concepts
- 6500:304 Business Statistics
- 6500:305 Business Analytics
- 6500:330 Principles of Supply Chain & Operations Management
- 6500:490 Strategic Management
- 6600:205 Marketing Principles
- 6800:205 International Business
In addition to the Business Integrated Core, all business majors are required to complete 3250:200 Principles of Microeconomics as part of the General Education Social Science requirement.