Visit the University of Akron
TRANSFER INFO & VISITS
We are now offering safe, in-person appointments and tours while adhering to social distancing protocol. We are continuing to offer virtual and phone appointments. You will receive one-on-one time with an expert who will go over the admissions process and guide you through it.
Admissions counselors are available to discuss:
- Transfer credits and their applicability to UA degrees
- The transfer admission process
- Questions related to financial aid and scholarships
You can request an in-person or virtual appointment by completing this form.
- See what to expect and what precautions are being taken to keep our campus community safe.
- If you would like to schedule a tour tailored specifically for transfer students, or if you or your family have questions, please email us email@example.com.
Traveling campus visits
Our Transfer Center team will be traveling to community colleges this fall.
For adult students
- Transfer and Adult Student Enrollment Center
- UA Adult Focus: This office helps nontraditional students enroll and succeed.
- How to apply and other admissions information for nontraditional students