Early Childhood Inclusive Teacher Preparation (Age 3 Through Grade 3)
Early Childhood Education Fundamentals
The Early Childhood Inclusive Teacher Preparation Program (ECITPP) (Age 3 Through Grade 3), is the newest degree being offered by the LeBron James Family Foundation College of Education. Our students, in the classroom and in the field, learn how to tailor their lessons around the developmental stages of their students as they introduce them to numbers, language, science and social studies.
Our core curriculum combines theory and practice to prepare you for licensure to work in preschools, child care centers, or to teach in primary schools. You will:
- Learn techniques to establish positive learning environments and how to plan, implement and evaluate
instructional programs to best meet the needs of all your students.
- Have the opportunity to earn two licenses in 130 hours.
- Have high marketability in finding jobs upon graduation.
- Develop confidence in meeting the needs of all students.
- Experience field opportunities in a co-teaching clinical model.
- Learn best practices from faculty and school-based teachers.
- Build your own effective teaching style.
- are innovative and interactive
- win teaching awards
- use multimedia technology to enhance classroom learning
The LeBron James Family Foundation College of Education offers a variety of resources for its students, including the:
- Literacy Center
Education Student Organizations
- Akron Council of Education Students
- Student Council for Exceptional Children
- Early Childhood Education Licensure (Age 3 through Grade 3) — B.S.
- Early Childhood Inclusive Teacher Preparation (Age 3 through Grade 3) — B.S.
- Early Childhood Intervention Specialist Licensure (Age 3 through Grade 3)
Page maintained by the Department of University Communications and Marketing. Request a change to this page.