COLLEGE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
What makes us great
- 96% of students who earned a bachelor’s degree from the College of Business Administration in spring 2018 were employed or seeking additional education within six months.
- The CBA is one of only 190 business schools among thousands worldwide to hold dual accreditation (business and accounting) from the AACSB.
- The CBA was named one of the top 100 undergraduate business programs by Poets&Quants in its best of 2020 rankings.
- The college’s MBA program was named a global “Tier One” program by CEO Magazine (2019) and one of the best on-campus MBA programs by The Princeton Review (2020).
- More than 500 CBA alumni occupy C-suite positions in Northeast Ohio.
- The CBA has more than 270 business professionals serving on its advisory boards.
- The Ronald R. and Diane C. Fisher Institute for Professional Selling, the second-oldest university-based sales institution in the world, was a founding member of the University Sales Center Alliance (USCA), of which it is one of only 31 accredited Full Members. The institute boasts the largest USCA-accredited sales lab in the country, and it was the first in the U.S. to offer a sales certificate specifically for engineers.