Dual Admission Lorain County Community College (LCCC)
Complete your associate's degree at Lorain County Community College (LCCC), with the intent to transfer to The University of Akron (UA) to complete your bachelor’s degree.
You will receive academic support and transfer services from both institutions to create a guided pathway for your transition from LCCC to UA.
How does it work?
- Application can be initiated during the semester in which 60 semester hours will be earned
- Students should have completed or have in progress their required Bridgework courses based on the major they are selecting
- Have a 2.0 cumulative GPA at LCCC.
- Please note: If you previously attended The University of Akron, you are not eligible for this program.
Click the degree program to see its' specific application process and curriculum pathway:
- Bachelor of Organizational Supervision
- Bachelor of Science in Automated Manufacturing Engineering Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems, Networking Option
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems, Programming Option
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science
Direct any questions to Olivia Rado at The University of Akron or refer to the Dual Admissions webpage at LCCC for helpful information.