Field Instructor & Task Supervisor Documentation/ Support
- Undergraduate Field Education Structure |Design
- Graduate Field Education Structure |Design
- Field Instructor Guidelines
- Field Instructor Orientation Underpinnings (PDF / PPT)
- Field Instructor Navigation Experiential Learning
The submission process for all Field Education documents is done using the cloud-based platform called Tevera.
1. Field student enter into the system and then signs the document which then submits document to task supervisor, if applicable; if no Task Supervisor, then the document goes directly to field instructor.
2. Field Instructor reviews for accuracy, signs with their signature which then sends the document to Field Faculty Liaison.
3. Field Faculty Liaison reviews for accuracy, sign with their signature. The Field Contact person will review and note completion once all signatures are received.
- Agency Roster: Web-based listing of agencies available for field placement [If you are interested in adding your organization to the roster, removing your agency, and/or updates needed, please contact Becky Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Agency Acceptance Form to be completed when accepting/rejecting students for field practicum/internship
- Field Instructor Supplemental Readings: connecting research & theory to practice
[required of all field instructors, task supervisors, & agencies]
Upon completion, please submit electronically to email@example.com
- College of Health Professions/University-approved Affiliation Agreement
- Field Instructor Application
- Task Instructor Application- Coming Soon!
- Agency Roster Application Form- Coming Soon!
- Field Placement Site Visit Checklist - this document is used by Field Faculty when conducting site visits for those agencies interested in developing UA School of Social Work field students (undergraduate & graduate); viewed by all-completed by Field Faculty conducting site visit