Stellar visiting artists, residencies, lecture series
Frequent residencies and lectures bring stellar guest artists into Folk Hall to share their creativity,
- ThINK Editions — a subscription print club that brings visiting artists — established and emerging — to the Printmaking Studio to work with students creating new work.
- Collider — a series of exhibitions,
lecturesand workshops showcasing contemporary electronic media.
- Synapse — an interdisciplinary group that fosters collaboration and innovation between art and science through sponsored guest speakers, artists-in-residence, student projects, and other activities
- The Catherine Campbell Art History Lecture Series — annually brings art history scholars from around the nation to Folk Hall.
- The Fred and Laura Bidwell Photography Lecture Series — annually brings nationally recognized photographers to Folk Hall for public lectures and interactions with students.
- The Mary Schiller Myers Residency — brings bring artists and designers from an array of disciplines to work closely with students.
- The Mary and Louis Myers Lecture Series — brings nationally and internationally acclaimed speakers in the visual and performing arts and communication to The University.