PSP / PPE Social Science Interdisciplinary degree tracks
Social Science tracks:
PSP — Philosophy, Sociology, and Psychology
PPE — Philosophy, Political Science, and Economics
UA offers two social science interdisciplinary degree tracks. Each track consists of courses from all 3 departments and trains students in three interrelated and versatile fields. This can open the door to graduate study in any of these disciplines as well as law school.
Social sciences students learn how to:
- analyze and interpret written material carefully
- organize and present ideas and information in a clear and persuasive manner
- evaluate alternative ideas as well as research problems
- acquire transferable skills that are valuable in various career paths
- Department of Economics
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Psychology
- Department of Sociology
Hands on research experience as an undergraduate and also gain real-word experience through UA's optional cooperative education program. Through co-op, you’ll alternate semesters of work and school while earning a competitive salary.
Page maintained by the Department of University Communications and Marketing. Request a change to this page.