Bachelor of Organizational Supervision
Put your education to work for you with a Bachelor of Organizational Supervision (BOS)degree from The University of Akron.
The BOS is a unique program, specifically designed for students who already have an associate degree or have completed college courses totaling at least 60 credit hours.
This bachelor's degree is the next step for people who:
- need a bachelor’s degree to advance their career;
- want a degree that teaches leadership and supervisory skills;
- want a degree that applies to a variety of professions;
- need classes offered at times that won’t conflict with work schedules; or
- always wanted to earn a bachelor’s degree.
Best of all, the program can be completed in as little as two years.
- are innovative and interactive
use multimedia technology to enhance classroom learning
The program is offered at several locations across the region.
- Akron, at UA's Main Campus;
- Barberton, at Barberton High School;
- Green, at the Portage Lakes Career Center;
- Lakewood, at UA's academic center in Lakewood;
- Lorain, at Lorain County Community College;
- Medina, at UA's Medina County University Center; and
- Orrville, at UA's Wayne College.
Page maintained by the Department of University Communications and Marketing. Request a change to this page.