Professional Social Media Certificate
Professional Social Media fundamentals
The Professional Social Media certificate is open to any major, degree, or community member. It serves as formal training and evidence of your preparation in the subject. The 12-credit certificate prepares students and professionals to use social media tools to communicate with a variety of audiences and create comprehensive campaigns for organizations and clients.
You will learn:
- to generate content
- use analytics to measure success
- create a complete social media campaign for a real client as your final project
To earn your Professional Social Media certificate you must complete 12 credit hours of the required four courses.
- Please note: As demand for this certificate increases, the offerings in classes and times will increase. It is expected that the program will be offered in a fully online format, as well.
Visit the School of Communication home page
- are innovative and interactive
- use multimedia technology to enhance classroom learning
- social media lab
See the classes required to earn the certificate.
Page maintained by the Department of University Communications and Marketing. Request a change to this page.