Updated Operating Hours
Beginning March 23 Student Health Services will be open Monday-Friday from 1-5 p.m. In an attempt to comply with social distancing and decreasing risk of exposure to illnesses all visits will be by appointment only. Student Health Services will continue to accommodate same day appointments as necessary. Call 330-972-7808 to schedule an appointment. If prompted please leave a voicemail so we can return the call and schedule an appointment for you.
Need a thermometer?
You can purchase one for $5 (cash only; one per person)
Applicable fees for students
Clinic visit: $15, to be paid at time of visit
Nominal fees charged for consumables
Medications available onsite (at-cost pricing)
- Prescription medications: $6 to $30
- Various over-the-counter medications: $3 - $15
- Respiratory inhalers: $65
- Allergy shots: $5 for 1 injection, $10 for 2 or more. Learn more.
- Depo-Provera Injections: For cost and prescription information call Student Health Services at 330-972-7808 to speak with a nurse or visit the department in SRWC Suite 260.
- Hepatitis B: $50 each (Series of 3 injections)
- Tetanus w/Diptheria and Pertussis (Tdap): $55
Tuberculin Skin Test
- One-Step: $20
- Two-Step: $25
Miscellaneous Medical Supplies
- Crutches: $20
- Ace Wraps: $3 - $5
- Student Health Services provides a number of laboratory tests onsite. The most common tests ordered by our clinicians range between $5 and $30. Occasionally more costly blood tests may be required in order to rule out less common health conditions.
Forms of Payment
- All Campus Account (We are unable to accept Dining Dollars)
- Clinic visit fee may be charged to student tuition account. However, fees for medications, laboratory tests, crutches, etc are payable at time of visit.