Student Health Services
We are open
Seeing students and UA employees from 1 to 5 p.m. weekdays
Student Health Services is open weekdays from 1 to 5 p.m. and is seeing patients, both students and campus employees. Appointments are required to maintain social distancing and to allow for infection control. There are same-day appointments available.
The clinic has testing available for strep throat and influenza A/B if indicated.
Call 330-972-7808 to schedule an appointment. If prompted, please leave a voicemail so we can return the call and schedule an appointment for you.
Recommendations for parents
- What immunizations are recommended?
- What health-related items should my student bring to campus?
- Where can my student receive health care if needed?
- How can I effectively talk with my student about underage drinking?
General, primary health care
- Evaluation & treatment of uncomplicated illness and injury
- Immunizations/Tuberculin skin testing
- Academically required physical examinations
- Referral assistance for health concerns beyond the scope of the department
Well Women's Clinic
- Annual women's gynecological exams including PAP smears, cervical cancer screening and testing for sexually transmitted infections
- Patient information and education about healthy & safe lifestyle practices and contraceptive options
- Details: Well Women's Clinic
Student Recreation and Wellness Center, Suite 260
382 Carroll St.
Akron, OH 44315-1101
When Student Health Services is closed, you can seek care at a number of local healthcare facilities in the greater Akron community.