Student Health Services
Tuberculosis (TB) Screening and Testing
Tuberculosis (TB) screening survey: https://akron.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1NzztHupPzO1BGJ
- See Student Health Services answers to commonly asked questions.
Checklist of health considerations
Download our checklist of health considerations for students, which includes:
- how to monitor your health,
- what to do in an emergency,
- supplies to bring to campus,
- documents you will need and more.
Recommendations for parents
- What immunizations are recommended?
- What health-related items should my student bring to campus?
- Where can my student receive health care if needed?
- How can I effectively talk with my student about underage drinking?
Acute, Episodic Care
- Evaluation & treatment of uncomplicated illness and injury
- Immunizations and Tuberculosis testing
- Academically required physical examinations
- Diagnostic blood work and other testing ordered by our healthcare providers
- Referral assistance for health concerns beyond the scope of the department
Well Women's Clinic
- Annual women's gynecological exams including PAP smears for cervical cancer screening and testing for sexually transmitted infections
- Patient information and education about healthy & safe lifestyle practices and contraceptive options
- Details: Well Women's Clinic
Student Recreation and Wellness Center, Suite 260
382 Carroll St.
Akron, OH 44325-1101
When Student Health Services is closed, you seek care at a number of local healthcare facilities in the greater Akron community.