Student Health Services
Recommendations for parents
- What immunizations are recommended?
- What health-related items should my student bring to campus?
- Where can my student receive health care if needed?
- How can I effectively talk with my student about underage drinking?
General, primary health care
- Evaluation & treatment of uncomplicated illness and injury
- Immunizations/Tuberculin skin testing
- Academically required physical examinations
- Referral assistance for health concerns beyond the scope of the department
Well Women's Clinic
- Annual women's gynecological exams including PAP smears, cervical cancer screening and testing for sexually transmitted infections
- Patient information and education about healthy & safe lifestyle practices and contraceptive options
- Details: Well Women's Clinic
Student Recreation and Wellness Center
382 Carroll St.
Akron, OH 44315-1101
Mon- Fri: 8:30 a.m. to 4:45 p.m
Last appointment at 4 p.m., call or email to schedule
When Student Health Services is closed, you can seek care at a number of local healthcare facilities in the greater Akron community.