Virtual Portfolio Day 2020
Saturday, November 14
For high school seniors and juniors.
This will be the only opportunity for incoming Fall 2021-Spring 2022 students to have their portfolio reviewed for a scholarship.
Registration for virtual portfolio day includes selection of an appointment time.
What to expect
- Each registered participant will be set up with access to UA's online learning platform Brightspace after completing registration.
- Students will meet virtually with two art and design faculty members via Cisco Webex at the selected time on Saturday, November 14.
- Scholarship opportunities available for senior-level students based on the quality of the portfolio presented (all work must be uploaded prior to review day).
- Juniors can participate to learn more about the strengths of their work and identify areas for improvement.
- Learn more about our majors and minors in art through the Brightspace platform before and after the event.
What to prepare
- 5 to 10 pieces of original artwork to be uploaded to Brightspace (recommended formats: .jpg, .png, .pdf, .mov, .mp4). Artwork may include any medium, two-dimensional, three-dimensional or digital.
- A copy of your transcript (official or unofficial).
- An overview of your interests, strengths and professional career ambitions
Where to go
All reviews will take place virtually in Fall 2020 via Brightspace and Cisco Webex.
Please note: If you do not have reliable internet access at home and/or a computer to use for your virtual review, please register then reach out to the Myers School of Art so we can make plans for you to come to campus to use a computer lab here for your review.
Call the Myers School of Art at 330-972-6030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.