ServSafe Ohio Food Preparation Certification
Designed for operators, managers, supervisors, cooks and employees to prevent food-borne illnesses and help reduce liability and insurance costs. This course covers the causes, spread, and methods of preventing food-borne illnesses, microbiology, cleaning and sanitizing.
Successful completion will lead to ServSafe Level 2 Certification, and the Ohio Department of Health Food Safety Certification.
DATES:October 24, 31, & November 7, 2023
MEETS:(3 sessions) Tuesday, October 24: 8:30 am–3:30 pm; Tuesday, October 31: 8:30 am–3:30 pm; Tuesday, November 7: 8:30–3:30 pm
LOCATION: Akron Campus
INSTRUCTOR: Mark Kent
What our students say:
- “Thankful for the quizzes prior to test, class contained a lot of needed info and it is presented in an interactive way, helped increase learning.” –DN
- “The instructor, Mark Kent, was very knowledgeable and provided real life experiences as examples. Course helped me better understand the SCHD requirements.” –TL
- “Mr. Kent presented the information in an engaging way. Walked the line perfectly between fun and educational.” –DM
- Business & Professional Development
- Career Training Programs
- Computer Training
- Exam Preparation - Testing
- Healthcare Training
- Human Resources
- Project Management
- Quality Improvement
- Six Sigma
- ISO 13485 Audit Preparation
- Online Classes and Programs
All programs can be customized for your organization, and offered at your location.