*** Akron Polymer Training Services now offers remote learning training courses featuring live instructors. In addition to our courses held at the Akron Polymer Technology Services training center, we now offer courses that can be taken online from your home or office.
We want you to have a great experience participating in our remote (online) courses, and for that, you’ll need the right equipment and internet connection.
Minimum needs are:
- A broadband internet connection that has at least a 2 Mbps upload and download speed.
- A computer (PC or Mac) that can support the latest web browser versions.
- At least 4 GB of RAM and adequate hard drive space.
- A microphone and a speaker.
For more information, visit our Online Course Requirements webpage. ***
ASTM Rubber Testing: Selecting, Performing and Interpreting ASTM Rubber Test Methods - 2 Day Course
Course Number: ASTM-RT20
Date: 04/14/2021 - 04/15/2021
Time: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Location: Akron Polymer Training Center, Akron, OH 44325-5404
Cost: Contact/register at www.astm.org.
TO REGISTER YOU MUST GO TO ASTM's WEBSITE: http://www.astm.org/TRAIN/filtrexx40.cgi?-P+ID+52+traindetail.frm
Instructor: John Dick and Peter C. Surette, Sr.
This two-day course provides a comprehensive overview of the most commonly used ASTM rubber test methods. Instruction includes the nature of each test method, why each method is performed, interpretation of test results, and how test results can be used to improve rubber fabrication.
Additional course information is available at www.astm.org.
* Tolerance Stack-up
* Testing Bias
* Rubber Compounds
* The Rubber Testing Laboratory
* General Test Methods
* Rotorless Shear Rheometry (RPA)
* Physical Test Methods to Characterize Vulcanizates
* D2000 Tests
* Natural Rubber Testing
* Synthetic Rubber Testing
* Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR)
* NBR and HNBR
* Butyl Rubber
* Carbon Black
* Organosilane Coupling Agents
* Mineral Fillers
* Synthetic Ester Plasticizers
* Recycled Rubber
* Industry Reference Materials
* ASTM Statistical Precision