ASTM Rubber Testing: Selecting, Performing and Interpreting ASTM Rubber Test Methods - 2 Day Course
Course Number: ASTM-RT16
Date: 04/17/2019 - 04/18/2019
Time: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Location: Akron Polymer Training Center, Akron, OH 44325-5404
Cost: Contact/register at www.astm.org.
TO REGISTER YOU MUST GO TO ASTM's WEBSITE: http://www.astm.org/TRAIN/filtrexx40.cgi?-P+ID+52+traindetail.frm
Instructor: John Dick and Peter C. Surette, Sr.
This two-day course provides a comprehensive overview of the most commonly used ASTM rubber test methods. Instruction includes the nature of each test method, why each method is performed, interpretation of test results, and how test results can be used to improve rubber fabrication.
Additional course information is available at www.astm.org.
* Tolerance Stack-up
* Testing Bias
* Rubber Compounds
* The Rubber Testing Laboratory
* General Test Methods
* Rotorless Shear Rheometry (RPA)
* Physical Test Methods to Characterize Vulcanizates
* D2000 Tests
* Natural Rubber Testing
* Synthetic Rubber Testing
* Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR)
* NBR and HNBR
* Butyl Rubber
* Carbon Black
* Organosilane Coupling Agents
* Mineral Fillers
* Synthetic Ester Plasticizers
* Recycled Rubber
* Industry Reference Materials
* ASTM Statistical Precision