Leisure pool party reservations
Give your child a party to remember! Whether it's for a birthday, team party, family reunion or just because it's fun to swim, we'll help you plan the perfect celebration.
Pool party update
Due to COVID-19 we are not currently hosting parties in our leisure pool. Once parties are able to resume we will update that information here. Check back soon!
- A 2-hour party for up to 15 kids and chaperones.
- $30 each additional hour
- Non-exclusive use of the leisure pool, including the lazy river and vortex.
- Exclusive use of the leisure pool wet classroom.
- $90 for non-members
Guidelines for parties
- Parties reservations must be made at least 2 weeks in advance.
- The leisure pool includes a swirling vortex area, lazy river, bubble bench area and water basketball hoop. There are innertubes, water basketballs and life jackets available for use.
- The host family will be allowed into the leisure pool area up to 30 minutes early to set up any decorations and food in the classroom area. Special note: we do not allow any balloons or glass in the facility.
- The party package includes fifteen (15) swimmers. Required adult chaperones are not included in this swimmer count.
- Maximum party size is twenty five (25) people. The combined total of any swimmers, in-water chaperones, and any non-swimmers must be no more than 25.
- A minimum of one (1) chaperone must be in the water at all times with the party. We require that if any participants have the need of a life jacket, there must be one (1) chaperone in the water for every three (3) swimmers. Lifeguards have the discretionary authority to require an adult to be in the water with children who are deemed weak swimmers.
- Every participant (child and adult) must turn in a signed waiver to the Rec center front desk. Child waivers must be filled out by their parent or legal guardian. The party host cannot sign waivers for each invited child.
- All party participants should enter the Student Recreation and Wellness Center through the main check-in desk. From there directions will be given to the leisure pool.
- Parking is generally free on the weekends. The best parking options include Lot 8, Lot 10 and Lot 1.