All patrons participating on Adventure trips are expected to join SRWS in promoting a positive and safe environment. Patrons are expected to exercise good judgment, act responsibly, and be respectful of themselves and others while participating in these programs. It is the responsibility of each trip participant to know, understand, and adhere to all University and SRWS rules and policies. Trip staff reserve the right to give additional direction, as deemed necessary, to effectively maintain the well-being and safety of all trip participants.
- Registration for all trips takes place on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Payment in full is required to register. If a trip does not have a fee, it still may require registration. See program details.
- Refunds for trips will be issued up to the registration deadline of the event. Due to associated costs with program planning and scheduling, refunds will not be issued past the applicable deadline.
- If a trip is cancelled due to weather or insufficient participation, a full refund will be issued.
- Refunds will be issued up to one month after the cancelled trip. Your receipt will be required to issue a refund.
- If a credit card is used for payment, that same card must be presented to issue a refund. Otherwise, it can take up to two weeks for a check to be issued.