Information Technology Services
What we do
Information Technology Services (ITS) is a catalyst for innovations and initiatives that make the University one of the top technology schools in Ohio and the nation.
Through the implementation of revolutionary and evolutionary technologies, we have helped the University radically transform the face of higher education. From distance learning to wireless computers, from enterprise software to technology partnerships, we have reshaped the information landscape.
Whether you are a student, a member of our faculty or staff, the ITS division is where you will find the tools necessary to help you in all your endeavors here at The University of Akron.
- About us
- IT Systems Status, Scheduled Maintenance, Outages
- ITS News - ZipSpace Decommissioned, Digital Transformation, EduRoam
- Help Desk | Help connecting to UA's network
- The Computer Store: Online
- Telecommunications: Landlines and wireless
- Computer Lab Support for general purpose labs;
- Computer Repair Services
- Internet and Server Systems Services
- Enterprise Applications Services
- Hardware & Operating Systems Services
- Computer Security and passwords
- Email Services
- Software Training Online Documentation
For assistance with any technology issues, contact the Help Desk at 330-972-6888 or email email@example.com.