Meetings of the Board and its Committees
|Regular meeting||Committee meetings|
|Wednesday, Dec. 8||Friday, Dec. 3|
|Wednesday, Feb. 16, 2022||Same day|
|Wednesday, April 27||Same day|
|Wednesday, June 15||Friday, June 10|
The public meeting usually will be called to order at 8 a.m. for the primary purpose of conducting an executive session pursuant to Ohio Revised Code 121.22. When the Board votes to go into an executive session, only members of the Board and such individuals as requested by the Board may remain in the meeting room and participate in the discussions during executive session.
All meetings will be held in the Jean Hower Taber Student Union, Board Room 339, unless otherwise noted.
Board Meeting on Dec. 8
We will stream the Trustees' regular meeting on Wednesday, December 8. The stream will begin at the start of the public session at approximately 9:30 a.m., or earlier.
Next scheduled meetings of Standing Committees of the Board
(Starting times listed below are subject to change. Committees generally will meet sequentially.)
- Finance & Administration Committee: Friday, Dec. 3, (approx.) 9:30 a.m. or earlier public session
- Academic Issues & Student Success Committee: Friday, Dec. 3, second sequential public session
- Strategic Issues Committee: TBD
- Rules Committee: Friday, Dec. 3, third sequential public session
- Audit & Compliance Committee: Executive Session per O.R.C. 121.22 (D)(2) and (G)(1)
- Nominating Committee: TBD
- Personnel & Compensation Committee: TBD
No formal actions will be taken at the committee meetings. Committees and subcommittees of the Board of Trustees are not authorized to act for the Board but, instead, may make recommendations to the Board for action within their respective areas of responsibility.
The Board of Trustees may take official action only at regular or special Board meetings, in accord with the Bylaws of the Board. Any meeting may include an executive session.