TRANSFER AND ADULT STUDENT ENROLLMENT CENTER
We offer many resources for students who formerly attended another regionally accredited institution of higher learning after high school and wish to attend UA.
Calling all prospective students:
Meet with a Transfer Admissions Counselor for all these reasons and more:
- Receive an unofficial credit evaluation
- Review course requirements for intended majors
- Learn how the Akron Guarantee Scholarship can finance your education for transfer students
- Create a plan for a successful transfer
- Make connections to the departments & be informed on programs
Department Contact Information
Simmons Hall | Room 211
Office hours | Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
TRANSFERRING TO UA HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER!See the Transfer Checklist