Working with UA and its Research Foundation
The University of Akron's research services offer support for:
- Providing access to research expertise
- Facilitating testing and research services
- Licensing UA technology
- Providing graduate student interns
- Entrepreneurs and startups:
- Conducting customer discovery and market research
- Mentorship by experienced UARF Senior Fellows
- Providing paths to funding
- Adding student interns to supplement your team
- Supporting grant applications
- Helping with technology commercialization
- Partnering to reach out to customers and learn about markets
- Patenting and licensing new technologies
- Providing internships and unique opportunities
- Forming teams to learn what its like to launch a product through I-Corps Sites
- Making investment recommendations on real companies through NEOSVF
- Supporting area businesses through internship partnerships
Researchers take their cues from nature to produce long-lasting hues that will have many applications — from clothing and paint to cosmetics.
University of Akron researchers study what makes a superior’s message more credible.
The funding will be instrumental in moving this easy-to-use wound care technology closer to commercialization.
Barry Rosenbaum, a senior fellow at The University of Akron Research Foundation has beenn a trailblazer in advancing the field of entrepreneurship in higher education.