Visit the University of Akron
Call us to set up your own personal tour of campus.
You'll also have one-on-one time with an expert who will go over the admissions process and guide you through it.
He or she will also discuss:
- how to match your education and life experiences to your future career,
- how to transition smoothly into the university
- selection of courses designed specifically for adult students,
- financial aid and scholarships,
- transfer of credits earned elsewhere, and
- our adult-specific learning communities for adult students, including one that's entirely online.
You'll get all your questions answered! Set up your visit today.
- Transfer students: Call our Transfer and Adult Student Enrollment Center at 330-972-7009 or write to email@example.com to set up a visit.
- Adult students who are not transferring in: Call UA Adult Focus at 330-972-5793 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your visit!
More for adult students
- Transfer and Adult Student Enrollment Center
- UA Adult Focus: This office helps nontraditional students enroll and succeed.
- How to apply and other admissions information for nontraditional students