Faculty and Staff News & Resources
Conference Room Reservation
There are 9 meeting rooms of varying sizes available at Zook. Some are appropriate for committee meetings, and the smaller rooms are good for private meetings with students.
Small meeting rooms - Up to 4 people, whiteboard only, no technology provided
- Room 306
- Room 310
- Room 408
- Room 412
- Room 207 - 8 people, whiteboard, projector upon request
- Room 226 - 10 people, Smartboard, projector
- Room 321 - 10 people, Smartboard, projector
- Room 424 - 10 people, Smartboard, projector
- Room 434 - 12 people, Smartboard, projector (permission required)
View the schedule and reserve a room using these instructions. These are the same instructions used previously for booking a conference room in Zook.
Note: Due to University policy regarding classroom usage, conference rooms may not be used for classes.
If you have questions regarding Tk20, please contact us at (330) 972-5316, or by using the Online Help Form.
Available in Zook 238
Summer hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Fall/Spring semester hours: Monday-Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.; Friday 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Logins and Support
- COE Tech Support - (330) 972-5316
- Curriculum Proposal System
- EMPCenter Log in
- Sharepoint (new link through Office365)
- Brightspace (formerly Springboard)
College Organization & Governance
- COE Bylaws (approved May 2017)
- Conceptual Framework (2009)
- Conceptual Framework Proficiencies
- Unit Assessment Handbook (2009)
- Graduate Faculty Criteria by Department
- Graduate Faculty Appointment
- Graduate Faculty Application (for FT, tenure-track graduate faculty)
- Ad Hoc Temporary Grad Faculty Application
- Retention, Tenure, and Promotion
- Merit Guidelines
- Independent Study Template (revised 5-10-17)
- Master's Thesis Defense Report
- Ohio Transfer Articulation Guide (TAG) - Transfer module for education
- Program Course Distribution Forms - Located in Sharepoint; faculty only, login required
- Professional Attributes Scale (Red Alert)
- Forms for Students
- Student PCD Program Change Form
Research and Grants
- Travel Authorization Form - New!
- Travel Policies and Travel Expense Reimbursement information can be found on the Controller's website
Workshop Proposal Form