THE LEBRON JAMES FAMILY FOUNDATION
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
Whether you are a current student who has been officially admitted to a College of Education program, or a prospective student who is considering a career in education, we are here to help you every step of the way.
Talk to one of our pre-admission advisers and let us help you plan your future. Your success is the reason we exist!
Akron, OH 44325
Phone: (330) 972-7750
Fax: (330) 972-5636
Dr. Marty Saternow, Director of Teacher Education
From Admission to Graduation
- Preadmission Academic Advising
- Graduate Studies
- Undergraduate Studies
- Resolving Concerns
- College of Education Scholarships
- Forms for Student Use
- Tk20 Requirement
- Student Teaching & Field Experience
- Employment Opportunities
- RESA (Resident Educator Summative Assessment)
- Have other questions?
Professional Development Opportunities
- College of Education Online Programs
- Professional Development Workshops
- NE Ohio ACHIEVE TESOL Training
A number of new listings are provided on our webpage, many of which come from the Ohio Department of Education Web-Based Recruitment System.
The UA Career Services offers dozens of helpful resources, including:
- Handshake, online job board - hundreds of off-campus jobs and internships
- Focus2 is a free, online tool that pairs your interests with possible careers
Take advantage of priority registration for the best choice of classes! Log into My Akron to view your enrollment appointment.
If you have been admitted to the College of Education and need assistance registering:
If you have not been admitted to the College of Education and need enrollment assistance, visit ZipAssist, located in the lobby or Simmons Hall, or visit them online.
Admission to the College
If you are interested in becoming a teacher or educational administrator, let our Preadmission Advisers help. The team will guide you through the admission process.