Engaging alumni and friends with The University of Akron.
WHAT'S AN AMBASSADOR?
The Alumni Association coordinates the Student Ambassadors program. These students have been chosen to represent The University of Akron in all types of settings.
To be considered for an Ambassador position, a student must:
- have a cumulative 3.0 GPA
- be in good standing with the University
- submit the required application, recommendation form, and a current resume
Application materials should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 3, 2017.
REQUEST AN AMBASSADOR
The Ambassadors have many duties including:
- Assist at President's Office events
- Serve as guides for visiting dignitaries
- Participate in community service projects
- Assist at commencements and convocation
- Greet visitors and alumni at football games and pregame functions
- Provide assistance at guest speaker events
2016/17 Officers and members
President – Zachary Michel
Vice President – Colin Wilson
Secretary/Treasurer – Nathan Hill
Secretary of Recruitment – Allie Stanley
Evan Allshouse, Grace Boland, Justin Brown, Anny Carroll, Cami Chickonoski, Tiffany Colston, Stephen Conklin, Kaylee Gutschow, Megan Hanft, Matthew Headland, Nathan Hill, Lucas Ingalls, Kelsey Jones, Layne McKinely, Mario Micale, Zachary Michel, Kyle Monnot, Emily Montague, Willa Neale, Zachary Novak, Travis Pero, Hannah Peterson, Maddie Plaster, Alexa Roberts, Timothy Sae-Kho, Todd Simmons, Caitlyn Sloan, Allie Stanley, Leah Struhsaker, Morgan Tropf, Taylor Verba, Jennifer Vliet, Colin Wilson