Bulger Hall is a 16-floor coed building located on the North Quad. It accommodates 300 students with a resident assistant on every floor for supervision and guidance. Each suite configuration has two bedrooms with a shared living room. Secured common bathrooms are located on the corridor. Three passenger elevators are available for residents’ use.
Suite 360 Video
Similar to Bulger
- Distance from floor to ceiling: 7'10"
- Room dimensions: 11'6" x 12'4"
- Window dimensions: 4'0" x 5'3"
Items in bedroom (per person)
- Bed (36x80" mattress)
- Desk w/chair
- Wardrobe and dresser
- One wastebasket
- Air conditioning
- Tile flooring (two outer bedrooms)
- Carpeted living room
- Wireless internet and cable TV service
- Overhead lighting
- Two secured community bathrooms on each floor
- All areas are ADA compliant
- Laundry facilities located in basement
- Bulger Down Under is also located in the basement where special events and entertainment are sponsored periodically free of charge
- Zip Card (student I.D.) access
- Lounge/study areas located on each floor
- Meal Plan required