How to order your parking permit through iParq
- You must log in with your existing iParq account or create a new iParq account. Your UANET ID cannot be used to log in at this time.
- If you do not see the appropriate permit options after searching with your emplID number, please contact the Parking Office to have this issue corrected.
- If the permit you selected was removed from your cart after the account creation step, then your emplID was entered incorrectly during account creation. Please contact the Parking Office to have this corrected.
- Once your vehicle(s) have been added to your account, make sure they are selected in the dropdown box(es) during the permit checkout process in order to associate them with your permit.
- To purchase a commuter student overnight parking permit you must first proceed completely through checkout with one of the regular commuter student permits before adding the overnight permit to your cart.
For help, please call the Parking Office at 330-972-7213 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. In your browser, go to akron.thepermitstore.com.
2. UA students and employees: click on "Click Here" in the "Buy Permits" window. Visitors (anyone without a student or employee ID number): click on the akronguest.thepermitstore.com link in the bottom window.
3. Input your student or employee ID number in the EmplID field and click "Search".
4. You will be shown a list of permits for which you have been pre-approved. For any permit, click the "more" link in the description in order to see important information about the permit. When you have found the permit you are looking for, click the "Add Item" button. If you do not see the permit that you are looking for, please contact the Parking Office at 330-972-7213.
5. You may again review the important permit information by clicking on the "Important Permit Info" link. If you need to add an additional permit (like an overnight commuter permit), click the "Add More Items" button and repeat the process. When finished, click the "Continue" button.
6. If you do not already have an iParq account, click the "Create New Account" button. Your UANET ID and password will not allow you to sign in to iParq at this time. If you do have an iParq account, input your credentials and sign in.
7. Input all of your user and contact information, and make sure to click both checkboxes at the bottom of the screen. Click the "Create Account" button.
8. Add your vehicle(s) to your account. Once your vehicle(s) have been added to your account, make sure they are selected in the dropdown box(es) during the permit checkout process in order to associate them with your permit. Add the additional required information. If you have a state accessibility placard, you must scan and upload the placard registration in order to use it on the Akron campus. If you do not have the registration at hand, you may upload it at a later time by managing your account. When finished, click the "continue" button.
9. Select your payment method, and fill in any additional fields that appear after you do so. Click the "Continue" button.
10. Review your order. You may click on any of the numbered tabs to go back and make changes. Read the terms and conditions. When finished, click the "I Agree" button.
11. That's it! You have successfully ordered your parking permit. You will receive an email with the details of your order for your records. You will also receive an email letting you know that your permit is active. Remember, these are e-permits, so there is no hangtag to wait for. Your permit can be used immediately.
If you have any questions or require assistance, please call the Parking Office at 330-972-7213.