Parking updates through June 3rd
- Lot 6 will be partially closed Thursday, May 26th for an AUAR Board Meeting. Alternative parking will be available in Lot 9 and Lot 10.
- Lot 18 will be partially reserved the afternoon of Thursday, May 26th for a Board of Trustees meeting. Alternative parking will be available in Lot 36, Lot 37, and Lot 39.
- Lot 34 will close Saturday evening and will remain closed Sunday, May 28th, for a SAE Zips Racing Team event. Alternative parking will be available in Lot 37 and Lot 39.
- Lot 6, at InfoCision Stadium will be partially closed Thursday, June 2nd. Alternative parking will be available in Lot 9 and Lot 10.
The Roo Express Circulator Route will not make a stop at the JAR location due to construction at the turn around circle. This change to this route will continue until further notice.
Contact Parking and Transportation Services for additional details firstname.lastname@example.org.
Roo Express Bus Tracking System
The University of Akron’s Parking and Transportation Services Department has added a GPS system to the Roo Express shuttle buses that provides real-time location data. Students, faculty, staff and visitors can use a computer or mobile device to track the Roo Express Shuttle bus at any of the bus stops on and around campus!
DoubleMap App features:
· View buses in real time on the map and know when your bus will arrive.
· View specific routes and associated stops.
· Allows you to easily identify the buses with color coded bus routes and abbreviated route letters.
· Announcements concerning shuttle delays, cancellation of service due to weather, re-routing or changes in route stops can be viewed easily.
· Compatible with smartphones (FREE app), laptops and desktops.
· Easily submit feedback on services or technical issues.
For information regarding DoubleMap visit http://www.uakron.edu/parking/roo-express/doublemap.dot or email us at email@example.com.
Please contact Parking and Transportation Services for additional information at firstname.lastname@example.org.